Alvan Ikoku Direct Entry Admission List
The Alvan Ikoku college of education direct entry admission list has been published online and candidates who wish to check Alvan Ikoku admission status 2017 can proceed to check it on Alvan admission portal.
Aspiring candidates can also check Alvan Ikoku second batch admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session on Alvan portal.
The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded and posted on Alvan admission status portal. Prospective candidates are to proceed by clicking on the link below to access the names of admitted candidates into Alvan Ikoku college of education;
All the candidates given provisional admission should take the following steps for their registration process;
1. Log on to www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
2. Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfiinvoice.k to make your payment.
3. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
4. Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
5. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
– Birth Certificate
– LGA Identification
– JAMB Result Slip
– Acknowledgement Slip
– Passport Photograph
– Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
All printed screening documents.
6. Open your files with the screening officers.
Was this article helpful? Take an action by using the comment box below.