The Management of the Auchi Polytechnic has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. Being one of the leading polytechnics in the country, admission is highly competitive.
What is the Minimum AuchiPoly Cut Off Mark 2021/2022
The general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 120 and above. This means with as low as 120, you can get admitted into auchipoly.
This resulted in a high number of students seeking to study at the polytechnic. As result, admission is now given based on JAMB score and O’level grades to choose the most qualified candidates.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Eligibility:
- You must score exactly or above 120 cuts off mark
- You must choose Auchi Polytechnic as their First or Second Choice of the institution during the UTME Registration
- You must possess a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- You must be at least 16 years of age
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Does AuchiPloy accept the second choice?
Yes, Auchipoly accepts the second choice. As far as you are able to beat the cut off mark, you are good to go.
Does AuchiPoly write Post UTME Exam?
Yes, they do. Normally, the Post UTME form goes for two thousand nairas.
How can I apply for AuchiPoly Post UTME?
- Visit the polytechnic website at auchipoly.online.com and click on admissions 2021/2022 to start the application process.
- Fill in your required details using your UTME registration number as your surname and your phone number as your password. Please don’t use the cyber café’s email address nor phone to register.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the polytechnic portal and proceed to pay online.
- After the payment, proceed to the polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all the required documents.
AuchiPoly CUT OFF MARK for the various Departments 2021/2022
The Departmental cut off marks needed for admission into AuchiPoly include:
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion and clothing Technology 120
- General Arts and Industrial Design 120
- Photography Technology 150
- Building Technology 150
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Architectural Technology 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 180
- Mechanical Engineering 180
- Civil Engineering 180
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECH.
- Mass Communication 180
- Office Technology and Management 150
- Computer Science 180
- Statistics 150
- Polymer Technology 150
- Science Laboratory Technology 180
- Food Technology 150
- Ceramics Technology 150
- Hospitality Management 150 and above Available
- Business Administration 180
- Accountancy 180
- Banking and Finance 160
- Marketing 160
- Public Administration 160
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.