Charles Sturt University Vice-Chancellor Scholarship – Australia
Csu Scholarships For International Students 2018.
The Charles Sturt University is calling for applications for the csu scholarships for international students which is only offered to candidates who are keen in pursuing an Undergraduate or Masters degree program at Charles Sturt University.
CSU scholarships 2018 offers a figure of $5,000 and $10,000 tuition fee scholarships to new commencing international students enrolled in courses offered on Port Macquarie campus in Session 1, 2018.
– Applicants must be Commencing full-time international students in either session one, February 2018 or session two July 2018.
– Applicants must hold an unconditional offer* for a CSU course
– Applicants must have good academic grades
– Applicants must be proficient in the English Language
Interested applicants are required to submit the following by email to international[email protected]:
– Copy of your CSU Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Port Macquarie in Session 30 2018 or 60 2018.
– Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements: grades at 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent.
– An essay (1000 words) that explains why you have chosen to study at CSU Port Macquarie and that demonstrates your current community involvement (volunteering, work in the community, participation at events in your school/University, etc.) and how you see yourself being involved in the CSU Port Macquarie Student Community.
Applications are open until 11:59 pm (AEST time), 10 December 2017 for session 201830 (February) applications and 23 May 2018 for session 201860 (July) applications.
For More Information Visit csu scholarships portal; The Scholarship Website
Was this article helpful? Tusingn action by suing the comment box below.