How To Check UNN Post-UTME Screening Result
2017/2018 Post UTME result of the University of Nigeria, (Nsukka) is out and aspirants can now proceed online to find out how to check their Post-UTME Screening Result.
The University of Nigeria, (Nsukka) has released the post utme result of prospective candidates who participated in their 2017/2018 Screening examination.
The school board has disclosed that all candidates that sat for their organized examination can now proceed online to know their fate by checking their post utme result.
The UNN result checking portal is available after the payment of the sum of N1,000 only at all designated banks or through your ATM Card on the Remita platform.
Candidates are to follow the guidelines below to check their UNN Post-UTME Screening result.
How To Check UNN Post-UTME Screening Result.
To check your results, kindly follow the guidelines outlined below:
– Visit the UNN Portal- www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
– Click on Prospective Students.
– Click on 2017/18 Screening Result.
– Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
– Proceed to generate an invoice which contains your RRR Number.
– Pay using your ATM Card or proceed to any bank with your printout for payment.
– Return to the Portal.
– Enter your Registration Number.
– Your result is available to you.
Do not fall prey to fraudsters selling Scratchcards or claiming to help you with your results in any way.
Was this article helpful? Take an action by using the comment box below.