This article is all about Chevron Nigeria Internship Application 2018 as well as chevron internship GPA requirement.
There can be no iota of doubt that Chevron is one of the biggest company in Africa. The Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) has called the attention of the general public, students to be exact, that they are giving a temporary employment to University, Polytechnic, and high school students in order to gain work experience in their chosen career which is Chevron’s biggest aim.
Also, opportunities to learn more about the company’s business, culture and values will be exposed to any applied interns.
An online application is the only way Chevron recommends for any eligible Nigerian students whose Chevron internship program will commence from July until December 2018. The Lagos and Warri office is the only place where placement is made available.
Internship at Chevron 2018
– Qualified students must be a Nigerian and must have finished from a Nigerian school
– Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
– Students must be of good character and must have a very good academic performance
– Students must exhibit good communication skills, leadership skills, teamwork-spirit likewise problem-solving skills
– Students must exhibit a strong work ethic with an internal drive to succeed.
You’ll owe Chevron Nigeria Limited whatever success you have achieved during your 2018 internship programme at Chevron.
This Chevron Nigeria Limited will provide you a cool and innovative working space where you’ll apply the latest technology exploration you’re been taught as well as production, reservoir management, and the entire value chain group.
Opportunities to enable you to use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from the invaluable on-the-job experience.
Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity are valued.
How To Apply For Chevron Internship In Nigeria – 2018/19
Read the guidelines carefully so as to successfully register for Chevron Internship Programme Nigeria.
– All the qualified/ eligible candidates (Students) should go online and visit the Chevron career page.
– Right click your mouse in order to be able to click on the Apply button
– Create an account
– Upload your current resume (Curriculum Vitae)
– Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of the internship programme at Chevron
otherwise, upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
– Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
– Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
– Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
– Respond to all the questions as required
– Click the apply button to complete your application
You will receive a confirmation e-mail that you’ve successfully registered for Chevron Nigeria Internship 2018.
If you don’t want your application to be disqualified, it is imperative of you to fill in the followings because they are mandatory.
– Mobile Number
– Academic Discipline
– State your Internship start and end dates.
Were you able to successfully apply for Chevron Nigeria Internship 2018? Fell free my using the comment box below.