CRUTECH Admission Screening Form, Post-UTME/DE Eligibility & Registration Guide
This article contains the Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH admission screening form, post UTME and registration guideline.
School Management of the Cross River University of Technology, (CRUTECH) invites suitably qualified and interested candidates to its 2017/2018 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Interested candidates who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2017 UTME .
How to Register for CRUTECH Post UTME
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira, Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
To register, applicants should:
1) Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the 2017/2018 PostUTME/DE Screening link.
2) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1) 2017 UTME Result Slip
2) O’level Result(s)
3) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
4) Birth Certificate
5) Certificate of origin
1) Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
2) Candidates are not required to appearphysically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
(i) All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
(ii) The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Was this article helpful? Take an action by using the comment box below.