Are you a prospective aspirant who just concluded the JAMB UTME examination and has made Ekiti State University (EKSU) your choice? If yes, you are on the right page. Here, you will be informed of everything you need to know about EKSU admission requirements.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) was established on 30th March 1982. The university is run and managed by the state government. Being a good school, it is known to be very competitive. This now leads us to the next point.
What is the minimum EKSU cut off mark 2021/2022?
The minimum JAMB score that can grant you access to sit for EKSU’s Post UTME is 180. But if you score higher, you will get a higher chance of being selected.
Note, that those with 200, 250 or above will be attended first. This means that their names will be first published on the admission list.
Can I be accepted in EKSU with a 179 JAMB score?
The answer is a no. you have to score a minimum of 180 before you will be considered. Anyways you can settle down for any of the polytechnics with that grade.
Can still be given admission if I miss the Post UTME exam?
No. Whether you score 200 or above, the fact that you missed the Post UTME exam means disqualification for you. So try by all means not to miss it. You can start by arriving at the school earlier to be at a safe time.
Can I make EKSU the second choice in JAMB?
The answer is no. They only accept candidates that choose them as the first choice. Even with a good JAMB score, you won’t be selected
The nature of EKSU Post UTME Exercise
Ekiti State University (EKSU) holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases.
You are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
- Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are your SSCE result and JAMB registration print out.
- It is pertinent that you arrives early and locate your screening venue as soon as possible. You will be screened on your JAMB score and SSCE result.
The second phase of the screening comes after the release of admission lists. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
Items to Bring for the Screening
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
EKSU Departmental Cut Off Mark and Point For All Courses 2021/2022 Academic Session.
All Engineering courses – 200 and above in jamb and 60% in post UTME
All Basic medical sciences courses 180 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post UTME
Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 240 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post UTME
Agricultural and educational courses is 120 – 180 and 20% and above in post UTME
All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences are 180 and above in JAMB and 40% in post UTME.
EKSU Supplementary form 2021/2022
You should note that EKSU Diploma and Pre-degree Pre-Science Form 2021/2022 will soon be released. Just continue to keep in check with us for adequate information