Federal Polytechnic Nekede Cut Off Mark for 2021/2022 Admission
Are you a federal poly Nekede aspirant looking for verified information on the admission process in the school? Are you looking to know the cut off mark of each of the departments in the school? If yes, you are on the right page.
The general public is hereby informed that the Management of Nekede Polytechnic has released the cut off mark for admission into the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
About Federal Polytechnic Nekede
The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is a federal government-owned higher institution located in Nekede, in Imo State, South-Eastern Nigeria. It was initially established in 1978 as College of Technology, Owerri before it was upgraded to the polytechnic cadre on April 7th 1993 and moved to Nekede.
What is the Minimum Federal Poly Nekede Cut Off Mark?
The minimum Nekede Poly cut off mark is 180 and above according to the published article by the management of the school.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the federal polytechnic, the admission process is highly competitive. As a result, admission is given based on JAMB score and O’level grades.
To beat the competition, it is advised you score higher. Let’s say 200 or above.
Does Federal Poly Nekede Offer Medicine?
No, it doesn’t. Hardly do polytechnic offer medicine as a course.
Does Federal Poly Nekede Accept Second Choice?
Although being a polytechnic, it does not accept the second choice. You have to select it as your first choice before you can be given admission. If you didn’t choose the Nekede as your first choice, there is still a way of going about it.
You can go to the Nekede Poly via the JAMB website and change your choice of institution. You can do this when you JAMB results come out. But it should be done before the school releases their admission list.
What is Nekede Poly Post UTME Eligibility?
- You must score exactly or above 180 cut off mark
- You must choose Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their First Choice of the institution during the UTME Registration
- You must have a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- You must be at least 16 years of age
You should note that It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Federal Poly Nekede Departmental Cut Off Mark
The departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular high institution.
The Departmental Federal Poly Nekede
Cut off mark
According to the Federal Poly Nekede Management, below is the cut off mark breakdown of the different departments.
- Agricultural Engineering (AE) 160
- Computer Engineering (CE) 175
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (EE) 150
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) 150
- Accountancy (ACC) 180
- Banking And Finance 200
- Business Administration And Management (BAM) 200
- Cooperative Economics And Management (CEM) 180
- Marketing (MKT) 150
- Office Technology Management (OTM) 100
- Public Administration (PA) 200
- Purchasing And Supply ( PS) 120
- Accounting Mass Communication (MC) 210
- Architecture (ARCH) 210
- Building Technology (BT) 170
- Estate Management (EM) 180
- Urban And Regional Planning (URP) 120
- Quantity Surveying (QS) 130
- SUG 100
- Micro Biology ( B/MICRO) 200
- CHEMISTRY 200
- Computer Science (CS) 210
- Environmental Biology (ENV/BIO) 190
- Fishery Technology (FIT) 110
- Food Technology (FOOD-TECH) 180
- Library Science ( L/S) 150
- Statistics (STA)- 150
- Biochemistry (BIOCHEM) 180
- Petroleum Engineering (P/E) 180
- Science Laboratory Technology ( S/ST) 210
- Optometry (OPT) 180
- Pharmaceutical Technology (PHARMTECH) 100
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics (SGI) 150
- Art and Design (ARD) 150
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology (MECH ENGIN TECH) 180
You should note that The cut off mark for each department varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.