Are you an aspirant of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA)? Do you want to know the 2021 departmental FULOKOJA cut off mark? We have got you covered as we present to you the necessary information about FULOKOJA cut-off marks for the 2021/2022 academic session amongst others.
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the departments in FULOKOJA. One of which include meeting the required cut-off mark for FULOKOJA as well as each department in it.
What is the Minimum FULOKOJA cut off mark?
The minimum FULOKOJA general cut off mark is 180 for all courses. It is advised you score higher due to the competitive nature of the institution. As such not only is the cut-off mark considered, your O’level and Post UTME score is also considered too.
You should also note that candidates with higher scores will be first considered in admission before candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted.
The summary of this is that the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
What is the FULOKOJA cut off mark for Engineering?
The cut off mark required from you to study Engineering is 220. Nothing less than that.
Does FULOKOJA conduct Post UTME Exam?
Yes, it does. Your Post UTME score is a major determinant of your admission. It is usually conducted in two phases. Check the section below for a detailed explanation.
FULOKOJA Nature of Admission Screening
The Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school and meet the stated cut off mark are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are your SSCE result and JAMB registrations print out only.
It is important that you arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result respectively.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Documents to be brought are:
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates). Note that cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip.
FULOKOJA Departmental Cut-off Mark 2021/2022
The Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) minimum Departmental Cut-Off Marks are as follows:-
- 250 and above – Medicine
- 240 – Law
- 220 – Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Computer, etc)
- 190 – Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, etc
- 190 – Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, etc)
- 180 – All other courses
Note that the cut off mark for each year varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.