This article contains FUNAAB acceptance fee payment procedure and the exact amount to be paid for the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta acceptance fee 2018.
This is to bring to the notice of all candidates that FUNAAB acceptance fees 2018 have been disclosed by the VC after a series of the meeting being held in Mahmood Yakub hall in FUNAAB.
All the admitted candidates offered one course or the other should note that the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta payment of acceptance fee has commenced and on this page will you find how much is FUNAAB acceptance fee and how to pay for FUNAAB acceptance fee.
How Much Is FUNAAB Acceptance Fee | FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures 2018/19.
Each admitted candidate is to pay an acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N30,750) to the University TSA account by following the listed guidelines below.
1. Candidates are to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on a payment port website, www.remita.net is recommendable and trusted.
Click on “Pay a Biller”, and fill up all required information as follows:
– The account you’re paying to is the: Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
– Name of Service: Miscellaneous Income.
– GIFMIS Code: Ignore for now.
– Amount to Pay: Specify amount (N30,750).
– Select Currency: NGN-Nigerian Naira.
– Payers Name: Student Full Name I.e Your full name.
– Payers Phone: Student Phone Number I.e Your own personal mobile number.
– Payers Email: Student Email I.e Your own email address, be it Yahoo or Google mail.
– How do you want to pay?: Select either Internet banking, Bank branch or MasterCard.
– Outpass the bot check (CAPTCHA CODE) and click I’m not a robot and confirm you are not.
– Then submit and print Invoice.
2. Proceed to pay at any commercial bank or Microfinance bank OR visit www.remita.net to pay via your internet banking site or with your Debit/Credit Cards.
Admitted candidates should be informed about the FUNAAB resumption date 2018.
Bola Adekola, Ph.D., FCIDA, FCIA
Was this article helpful? Take an action by using the comment box below.