The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Departmental cut off mark 2021/2022
Are you an aspirant that is intending to secure admission into FUNAAB? If you, you are on the right page.
In this article, we shall talk about the departmental cut off mark of the Federal University of Agriculture (FUNAAB). Plus other necessary information you need to know as an aspirant.
Firstly, let take a brief look at the institution.
About The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is one of the best universities of Agriculture and also amongst one of the first universities of Agriculture to be established in Nigeria with the motto “Knowledge for Development”.
In fact, this institution is committed to developing you an all-around knowledge.
Presently, FUNAAB has produced outstanding graduate that has and still contributing a lot to research and development of Agriculture in Nigeria, so if you want to create an impact then you need to pick any undergraduate courses in FUNAAB.
FUNAAB was established in the year 1988 in that same year four other universities were established to complement and balance the distribution of the University of technology in the country. Ever since then the institution has continued to set differences and standards in education in Nigeria.
Currently, FUNAAB has about 179 academic programmes for full and part-time undergraduate and postgraduate students. Only about 44 are for undergraduate students.
What is the Minimum FUNAAB Cut off mark 2021/2022?
As stated by the management, the FUNAAB general cut off mark for all courses is 180, candidates who chose FUNAAB and whose JAMB score is up to 180 are eligible for the screening exercise.
Having a high JAMB score should be complemented with a high post UTME score to land an admission here.
You should know by now that The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is a university with a difference, an institution that sets standards for others to follow hence everything about the FUNAAB admission process is all about competition.
FUNAAB admission requirements 2021/2022
Before an aspirant is offered admission into FUNAAB he or she must meet certain requirements and they are:
- You must score exactly or above 180 cuts off mark
- You must choose FUNAAB as their First Choice of the institution during the UTME Registration
- You must possess a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
FUNAAB Departmental Cut Off Mark 2021/22
The Management of FUNAAB has released the cut-off mark of each department and they are as follows:
Minimum of 180
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
- Animal Nutrition,
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health,
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
- Animal Breeding and Genetics,
- Agricultural Administration,
- Crop Protection,
- Environmental Management and Toxicology,
- Forestry and Wildlife Management,
- Pasture and Range Management,
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
- Soil Science and Land Management,
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine