Federal University of Technology Minna Departmental Cut-Off Mark For 2021/2022 Admission Session
Are you a FUTMINNA aspirant who is looking for verified information that can help him or her secure admission into the school? If yes you are on the right page.
Here we get you covered. The information below will enlighten you all on what you need to know to secure admission into the institution.
Firstly, let’s look at FUTMINNA
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) is a Federal Government owned University founded in 1983. The university is situated in Minna, Niger State, Nigeria. In addition, the Federal University of Technology, Minna offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The good thing here is that the Federal University of Technology Minna has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
What is the Minimum FUTMINNA Cut off mark 2021/2022?
The Management of the Federal University of Technology Minna has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. FUTMINNA general Minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 170 and above.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at FUTMINNA, the admission process is highly competitive and admission is given based on JAMB score and O’level grades.
What is FUTMINNA cut off mark for computer science?
The cut-off mark for computer science in FUTMINNA is 200 and above. The higher your score, the greater chance you have of being selected.
FUTMINNA Departmental Cut Off Mark
The departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Federal University of Technology Minna is as follow:
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agriculture 170
- Food Science & Technology 180
- Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology 170
SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Computer Engineering 200
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering 190
- Mechatronics Engineering 190
- Telecommunication Engineering 180
SCHOOL OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PROCESS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (SIPET)
- Bioresources Engineering 180
- Chemical Engineering 190
- Civil Engineering 190
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering 180
- Mechanical Engineering 190
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Architecture 200
- Building 180
- Estate Management & Valuation 180
- Quantity Surveying 180
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 180
- Urban & Regional Planning 180
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
- Computer Science 200
- Cyber Security Science 200
SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES (SLS)
- Biochemistry 190
- Biology 170
- Microbiology 190
SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SPS)
- Applied Geophysics 180
- Chemistry 180
- Geography 180
- Geology 180
- Mathematics 180
- Physics 180
- Statistics 180
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (SSTE)
- Educational Technology 170
- Industrial and Technology Education 170
- Science Education 170
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
FUTMINNA Post-UTME Eligibility
- You must score exactly or above 170 cuts off mark
- You must choose the Federal University of Technology Minna as their first choice of institution
- You must possess a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- You must be at least 16 years of age
Note: It is very easy to obtain admission if you met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.