The 2017/2018 Post UTME result of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is out and on admissionlist, is where you can find a step by step guide on how to check your FUNAAB Post Utme Result for this year academic session.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has released the just concluded 2017/2018 post UTME screening result, carried out at Yakub Mahmud hall and Multipurpose hall on the 4th and 5th of October, 2017.
Prospective candidates who participated in the 30 minutes post utme examination can now visit the school’s post-UTME result checking portal to check his/her result.
How To Check FUNAAB 2017/2018 Post Utme Result.
To check your result, kindly open a web browser and proceed by;
– Visiting the link below to check the result; http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php
-You are to supply your UTME Registration Number in the space provided which usually starts with 7 and ends with HC. E.g (76343826HC)
-Proceed by clicking Enter to access your result.
– List of candidates recommended for admission will be forwarded to JAMB.
– JAMB will notify Candidates to Accept/Reject Admission.
– Candidates are expected to Accept/Reject Admission on JAMB Portal or through USSD or Short Service Code within 72 hours.
– If Candidate Accepts Provisional Admission, print Admission Letter.
– If Candidate Rejects Admission, he/she becomes available in the Marketplace for further possible consideration for Admission.
– Ensure you keep checking both FUNAAB Admission portal and JAMB website for update
Was this article helpful? Take an action by sounding off in the comment box below.