How to check Yabatech Admission status
The management of YABATECH has released the Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session into National Diploma ND programs and also for full-time Degree student
All prospective can now check their admission status online via the JAMB portal, Yabatech admission facility, and JAMB e-facility.
The authorities of Yabatech have released the 2021/2022 admission list. All the prospective students who took part in the post UTME can now check their admission status online.
If you want to know how to check Yabatech admission status, then keep reading this article. I am going to give you a comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to check your admission status.
The authorities of YABA college of Technology have released the admission list into National Diploma (ND) programs. Full-time Degree students can also check their admission status here in the guide I am going to be giving you.
How to check Yabatech Admission status
If you participated in the batch post UTME examinations and you are awaiting admission, then continue reading to know your admission status.
To check the admission list of Yabatech for National Diploma and Bachelor degree programs, you must have done the following;
- Chooses Yaba College of Education as your preferred institution.
- You must have written yabatech’s post UTME
- Finally, you must have passed their screening exercise.
All applicants who successfully gained admission into any of the programs in batch (National Diploma ND or Degree) are advised to follow the instructions highlighted below;
- To accept or decline Yabatech’s admission, Login to their JAMB central admission processing system, CAPS.
- If you are willing to accept the admission, print out their admission letter (JAMB) after accepting the admission.
- You are to also print out their original JAMB result slip (This copy usually comes with an attached passport photograph of the candidate)
- You can also apply for a change of course. However, you can only do this in your 200 level.
Alternatively, you can follow these steps below to perform the same procedure;
- You can click on this link ‘YABATECH’ to check the Yabatech admission status portal.
- Type in your JAMB reg number and surname in the provided space.
- Click on the button that reads ‘sign in to Portal’ to check your admission status
However, there is another way you can perform this process. This is by checking your admission status on the JAMB portal via e-facility. Follow the instruction listed below to do this;
- Click on the JAMB admission portal here
- Enter your username and profile to login into your JAMB profile
- Click on the button that reads ‘check admission status
- You will be provided with a space to enter your Exam year and registration number. Enter the correct information in the right space.
- Click on the button that reads ‘check admission status’ and access your admission status for Yabatech 2021/2022 academic session.
Although the list is out, you should know the trends of how Yabatech release new admission list. If you did not find your name in the list, continue reading to get more information.
Is Yabatech going to release another admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session?
If we consider past experiences, Yabatech usually releases 4 admission lists every year. Admission lists for the following educational programs are released:
- National Diploma (ND) admission lists for full time
- National Diploma (ND) admission list for part-time
- Higher National Diploma (HND) admission list for full time
- Higher National Diploma (HND) admission list for part-time
The management of Yabatech does not release the admission list once. However, Yabatech admission lists are released in four batches as listed above.
Below are some frequently asked questions about Yaba College of Technology (Yabtech)
- Is it Possible to change my course of study after I accept my admission?
Answer: You cannot change your course immediately after getting admission to Yabtech. However, a change, of course, is possible when you get into your second year (200L) in Yabatech.
- What documents do I need to carry for the Yabatech screening procedure?
Answer: you are to bring the following documents after you have accepted your admission into Yaba College of Technology:
- Your JAMB Admission letter
- Certificate of State of Origin
- WAEC/NECO results and certificates ( A copy of the original and a photocopy)
- Testimonial of secondary Education
- A statutory Declaration of Age/Birth certificate
- Acceptance fee payment slip
- A passport photograph
- How can I pay my acceptance?
Answer: You can pay your acceptance fee online or via a commercial bank
- Does Yabatech conduct a medical screening?
Answer: Yaba College of Technology conducts a medical screening procedure for all fresh candidates.
If you need more information on the admission list of Yaba College of Technology, you can visit their official website here.
Did you find this post helpful? Then feel free to like and share with your friends and other social media groups associated with Yaba College of Technology
For more information and the latest updates on Admission lists, JAMB, WAEC, NECO, and other top tertiary institutions in Nigeria, please subscribe to our Newsletter. Alternatively, you can follow this link here to get the updates.