How to pay Uniben school fees via Remita
Are you a returning student at the University of Benin (UniBen)? Or did you just gain admission into UniBen? If you are in Uniben and want to know how to pay school fees via Remita, you are in the right place. The authorities of the University of Benin have released the academic calendar for the 2021/2022 academic session. The school has also revealed the school fees charges for the following;
- Returning science students,
- Fresh science students
- Returning non-science students
- Fresh science students
We are going to be giving a guide on how to pay Uniben school fees via remita. For the fresh students, we are going to be giving a guide about how to pay the acceptance fee. The acceptance fee for fresh students in the 2021/2022 academic session has been increased from N50, 000 to N60, 000. The medical students are charged to pay N80, 000 as their payment for the acceptance fee.
However, returning students can scroll down to see the instructions on how to pay Uniben school fees via remita
How to pay acceptance fee (fresh students)
Kindly follow the steps below to pay your acceptance fee;
- Click this ‘Uniben profile link’ to log in to your account profile.
- Enter your username and passwords.
- Go to the menu bar and click on ‘my data’ proceed and select the option that reads ‘payment’
- A button that reads ‘add online payment ticket’ will appear. Click on this button.
- Choose the type of payment you want to complete. In this case, choose the ‘acceptance fee option’
- To generate a payment ticket via remita, click on the ‘create ticket’ button.
- This will create a payment ticket for you with a link provided. Click on the link.
- You will then be directed to a new page. Click on the ‘pay via remote button and check the payment information.
- In this stage, there are two options for proceeding with the payment. The first option is to download the ticket you created and pay through a commercial bank. Alternatively, you can use your credit card to proceed with the payments.
- If you pay through a commercial bank, take the generated ticket to a bank and make the payments indicated in the printout.
- However, to use the credit card method, you will need to proceed to make payments through the Interswitch payment gateway.
- Enter your card details and make the payments. An acceptance slip will be displayed on your screen.
NOTE: Your username and password are case-sensitive. This means that you should use upper/lower case where necessary.
How to pay school fees
To pay your school fees via remita, follow the instructions highlighted below;
- Login to your UNIBEN student account profile. Enter your username and password
- After logging in, press the menu button, click on ‘my data’ and then click on the ‘payment option.
- Click on the button that reads ‘online payment ticket’
- From here, you can choose the type of payment you want to make. In this case, select the ‘school fee’ option.
- After you have selected the school fees option, you will see the ‘create ticket button. Click on the button to generate your remita.
- You will be directed to a new page that shows a button that reads ‘pay via a remote click on this button to open the payment information.
- An invoice will be provided to you. You have two options at this stage. One of your options download the ticket you generated and pay through a bank. Alternatively, you can use your debit card to proceed with your payments
- If you want to pay through a bank, take your ticket to a bank make the payment indicated on the printout of the ticket.
- However, if you want to make a payment through your credit card, you can proceed with payment via the Interswitch payment gateway.
Uniben School fees for the different faculties
UNIBEN School fees for all the faculties are listed below:
- The faculty of Engineering is stipulated to pay the sum of N45,400
- Educational course – N45,400
- Environmental Science is also N45,000
- Medicine and surgery are also meant to pay N45,400
- Basic medical sciences –N45,400
- Faculty of Law is N45,400
- Faculty of Management is N45,400
- Economics –N45,400
- Faculty of Agriculture is N45,400
- Pharmaceutical science faculty will also pay N45,400
- Computer Sci. is N45,400
- Physical Science is N45,400
- The school fees for Life Science is N45,400
- And lastly, the Faculty of Arts N45,400
Uniben Accommodation Fees
The Uniben hostel accommodation has a large capacity for its students. The hostel is capable of accommodating up to 80% of its fresh students.
Newly admitted students can follow the instructions below to know how to apply for Uniben accommodation.
- Login to your Kofa record. Go under ‘Accommodation’ and choose a hall that you prefer.
- In the payment section, create a ‘bed location ticket’. From here, you can then proceed to make a payment using a credit card.
- Using the activation code, book a space. The activation code is available on your payment slip.
- Proceed to make the relevant payments of hostel maintenance fees.
- Print out copies of the payment slip for clearance into your allocated space.
NOTE; the Hostel maintenance fee is VERY compulsory. This payment should be made within 48 hours after booking a space. Failure to pay the allocated maintenance fee would make your allocated space open to other students.
By now I believe that you know how to do the following: Pay your Uniben school fees via remita; acceptance fee and hostel accommodation fees.
If you found this article helpful, like and share this post with your friends and Facebook groups associated with the University of Benin.