Is KWASU Post UTME form out? Yes, the admission screening form for Kwara State University is out and can be bought for N5,000
This is to inform the general public and prospective aspirants of Kwara State University that KWASU admission screening form for 2018/19 academic session is out.
Kwara State University, also known as KWASU, is the 77th university to be registered by the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC). It is the 95th university to be recognized in Nigeria
Requirements for KWASU Post UTME screening examination 2018
1. Candidates that are eligible to participate in Kwara University Post Utme exercise must have made KWASU as their first or second choice of Institution/University in JAMB.
2. Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice. All aspiring candidates must have at least five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings WAEC or NECO. Candidates awaiting their O’ level results from WAEC board can also apply for admission screening exam but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available and uploaded to JAMB portal.
KWASU POST UTME FORM REGISTRATION FEES
Prospective candidates of Kwara State University are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (#3,000,00) as screening fees and Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) as administrative charges.
KWASU ADMISSION ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
– KWASU aspirants should visit KWASU admission portal: http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register
– Create a new account for yourself.
– Fill in all the required info in the Application form, by entering your details correctly.
– Input your real Name and not nicknames
– Input your correct and active phone number
– Input valid email address, either Gmail or Yahoo mail.
– Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
– Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
– Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time and not part-time
– Under “Centre” select KWASU
– Click Register
– On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
– On the “ PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE ” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “ Make Payment”
– On the “ CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE ”, click “ Pay Now ”
– On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
– Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
After you’ve paid your fees and you wish to continue your registration. Login directly to KWASU portal using the username and password sent to you via SMS and email to access the registration portal.
KWASU POST UTME FORM CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 16 May, 2018.