Prospective students who have been offered provisional admission by the Lagos State University (LASU) are hereby required to pay a Non-Refundable acceptance fee of #20,000 as from 15th Friday, December to 29th December 2017. Lasu Acceptance Fee payment is to be paid by 100 level and direct entry candidates.
LASU Acceptance Fee Method of payment
Visit LASU E-Payment portal; http://www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment
When you have visited and on the LASU E-Payment page, you are required to enter your “UTME Registration Number” in the Column marked with Matric Number/PaymentID/Application Number.
– Select “Main Campus” in the Column for “Campus”
– Select “Undergraduate” in the Column for “Study Type”.
– Then Click on “Proceed” to continue.
– Your details will be displayed with the amount to be paid
– Click the radio box “Confirm information and proceed”
– An invoice with the TRANSACTION-ID will be generated. Please PRINT the INVOICE
– Proceed to quickteller.com/lasu to complete the payment using the TRANSACTION-ID on your printed invoice
STUDENTS’ UNDERTAKING FORM
All admitted freshmen are required to download and complete the “Students’ Undertaking Form”. The form is available at http://lasu.edu.ng/news/letter_of_undertaking.pdf
This form will be submitted along with other documents during the Central Admissions Clearance exercise
CENTRAL ADMISSIONS CLEARANCE EXERCISE (CACE)
LASU Time Table for the 2017/2018 Central Admissions Clearance exercise shall be released soon.
Was this article helpful? Take an action by using the comment box below.