National Merit Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians – NNPC/Total
Apply For NNPC/TOTAL 2017/2018 National Merit Scholarship programme For Undergraduates In Nigeria.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) suitably invites applications from undergraduates that are currently in a recognized Nigerian University to their 2018 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme mainly for Nigerian Undergraduates.
The Total Scholarship scheme is projected at fostering academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
Eligibility To Participate In NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme.
– Applicants must be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
– Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
– Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale or equivalent.
How To Apply For NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme.
To apply for this scholarship, click the linkNNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme 2017/2018.
The following documents are required when applying:
– Recent Passport Photograph (It should not be more than 6 months)
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– UTME Result
– JAMB/University Admission Letter
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Applications will come to an end on the 31st of October 2017. Selection tests will hold on the 2nd of December 2017, at organized centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
For more information visit the official page
Was this article helpful? Take an action by using the comment box below.