Shell Scholarship Application For Undergraduates 2017/18
Shell scholarship 2017 application form has been released and is now available. Applications are invited from different full-time Nigerian Students who are currently in a recognized university.
This scholarship is sponsored by the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture).
How To Apply For Shell Scholarship
The achievement-based scholarship programme is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
National Merit Award (NM) Open to all Nigerians.
Areas of Operation Merit Award For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Qualified Applicants Must:
– be born in Nigerian or must be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
– Be registered Full-Time undergraduates in an accredited and recognized University in Nigeria
– Have a minimum of five credits, at one sitting, including O/Levels Mathematics and English
– Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME
– Be in 200 level with a minimum grade CGPA of 2.5
How To Apply For Shell Scholarship 2017/2018
– All applicants must possess a valid Google mail account or Yahoo mail account (for consistent communication).
– All applications must be done online, via https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply.
– Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
* The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
* The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
– This is also required of applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Port Harcourt.
– Maximum document size must be 200KB and image format must be JPEG.
– Applications open Wednesday, November 13, 2017, and close Wednesday, December 20, 2017.
– There will be no selection test (selection is based on combined academic performance) and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
– Shell does not demand payment from applicants and does not assign ‘agents’ or ‘representatives’ to assist applicants.
Stay tuned for more updates. Visit our blog consistently for we will be giving out freebies soon.
Was this article helpful? Rate us by using the comment box below.