TASUED Merit list 2017/2018 – Acceptance Fee.
Merit list of prospective candidates offered provisional admission into Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released online and candidates who did participated in Tasued screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How To Check TASUED Admission list.
If you did participated in the screening examination organized by school management of Tasued and you want check your admission status? Proceed by;
– Visiting TASUED admission status checking portal; https://my.tasued.edu.ng/login.php
– Input your username and password in the square box (spaces) provided.
– Click “login as prospective students” and proceed to check your admission status.
Payment Of Tasued 2017/2018 Acceptance Fees
The provisional admission offered to you is subjected to fulfilling the following criteria:
1. Payment of a non-refundable fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000) only through the web pay platform not later than
the date specified on your admission letter to secure the placement.
Please note that failure to pay the acceptance fee on or before the deadline automatically nullifies the offer of provisional admission.
2.Acceptance of the Course Offered on the JAMB website and Printing of the JAMB Admission Letter Submission of ‘O’ level results online for Verification.
3.You are to visit the University Admissions Office two days after you have paid School Fees and received the verification number sent to you from TASUED ICT with the following documents:
– Verified (ORIGINAL) copy of the online Acceptance fee receipt stamped at the University Bursary
– Duly completed online Acceptance form, Application form, Application receipt
– UTME Result Slip/ Acknowledgement Slip
– Reference letter from a Public/Civil Servant of a status not below GL12 or equivalent.
– Tax Clearance and Photocopies of credentials
After fulfilling the above conditions, you are to login to your profile on the University portal to pay school fees, print school fees receipt, clearance certificate and proceed to your department with those documents for clearance formalities.
Candidates are to note that they are not yet bonafide students of the Tai Solarin University of Education until they fulfill all admissions requirements and are duly cleared by the departments and the Admissions Office.
Was this article helpful? Take an action by using the comment box below.